4.03.2014

Tutorial Roundups Coming Soon! (+ maternity photos!)


Recently, in one of the Facebook groups I belong to, some ladies had asked for tutorials for toddler and baby clothing. J's daughter is decidedly no longer a toddler, she just turned 6, and his son will be turning 4 in two days! However, I've spent the last two years collecting tutorials and patterns for clothing for them, and will be needing the boy's clothing again in no time (only 5 weeks to go until I get to meet my little man!).
I've had a busy couple of days, but plan on rolling out quite a few blog posts over the next week or so including the best of the best that I've found, so if you are at all interested in creating for baby or toddler, keep tuned because I promise that I won't disappoint!

In other news, I received the edited photos that were taken by a fantastic local photographer, Samantha Rosales, during a maternity shoot that we did last month. You can find Samantha here, and to see more of the photo shoot, just click on "Read more."










1 comment: