Recently, some moms in a DIY group on Facebook were asking for tutorials for little girls using woven fabrics, and I thought that it might be a good idea to put together some posts that include some of my favorites that I have found over the years. This post is all about skirts for your (or your sister's, or your bff's) toddler girls. Below the jump (click read more) are a total of 11 great tutorials, divided up by material - wovens, knits, and upcycled. Enjoy!
1. Toddler Sized Petal Skirt @ Craftastical!
2. Toddler Skirt @ Small Dreamfactory
3. Spring Fling with You and Mie (reversible!) @ This Heart of Mine
4. Toddler Maxi Skirt @ Sweetest Bug Bows
1. T-Shirt Skirt @ Epicurean Style
2. Maxi Skirt from Tank Top @ My Sister's Suitcase
3. Ruffle Skirt @ Sew Much Ado
1. Double Layer Square Circle Skirt @ Make It and Love It
2. Lace Ruffle Skirt @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff
3. Cascading Ruffle Skirt @ Lil Blue Boo
4. 15 Minute Itty Bitty Toddler Mini @ Littlest Pretty Things
Stay tuned for more posts, including baby and boy clothing!