3.08.2014

Who Do YOU Recomend I Read?

I've noticed that a lot of the blogs that I followed when I first started this blog are no longer posting. And others? Well, the content, while helpful, usually isn't exactly to my tastes. Perhaps I followed for the crafting tutorials for inspiration and how-to, but still have to heavily modify the supplies or design to make it something I'd actually like. I also just have some more time on my hands these days for reading blogs, so I find myself running out of new material to read.

So, who are YOU reading? Do you have a blog of your own that you want me to check out? I'm primarily interested in crafting or motherhood blogs, but I really have a wide variety of interests. SERIOUS bonus points if it's somehow punk rock, metalhead, or nerd geared. Please leave comments below, I need some new reading material! Hook it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment