9.11.2011

Jewelry Tutorial Roundup

 I have a tendency to go through crafting phases. I like to try everything. Jewelry making is one of those phases that I revisit often. I've been browsing tutorials to pick up some new techniques and to get inspired, so I thought I'd share a few of my recent favorites. Click on the photo for a direct link to the tutorial, or head over and browse around the blog by clicking on the link in each caption.

Have fun creating!


Lace and Pearl Bracelet at Flamingo Toes


Peacock Earrings at Design by Night


Beaded & Crocheted Bracelet at Green Eyed Monster
Mini Polaroid Necklace at Polish The Stars




4 comments:

  1. Heya! Thanks for looking at crafting for cheapskates. I'll be posting more often on scarycraft.tumblr.com with details on our meetings. I was also at zombie-o-rama, BTW. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my bracelet!! I'm so glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my polaroid necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my tutorial. Wow it has some great neighbors!

    ReplyDelete