9.26.2011

I am a crazy person.

I just got home. Other than two hours last Thursday, this is the first time I've been home in nine days. I feel like I have been driving through the night and most of the morning. Probably because I have. I am so full of caffeine, I am practically vibrating. I'm pretty sure that if I tried to hold a conversation that lasted more than a few sentences, someone would try to commit me.  But, boy! Did I have fun! I spent a few days in Reno, NV before heading back to San Francisco Bay Area (for the previously mentioned two hours) and then I headed up to Portland, OR. On the way back, we had to go a bit out of the way to Crescent City, CA before coming back to the Bay. But I'm finally home!

Now, I think I'll cuddle on the couch with my doggie and pass out for the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment