8.30.2011

Lime & Turquoise Treasury

Have I mentioned recently that my favorite color combination is lime and turquoise? I have? Oh, well, I'm mentioning it again. I put together and Etsy Treasury celebrating that refreshing and bright combo.
I've discovered that putting together treasuries are pretty much a lot of fun, and a really great way to kill a little bit of time. I spend a lot of time checking out different stores and items, so I might as well share some of my finds, right? Anyhow, click on the image below to see the whole treasury.



Edited to add a screenshot of the whole shebang.

2 comments:

  1. I love the two colors together. So refreshing! Thanks for the inspiration!

    I'm so glad you stopped by my blog to enter my giveaway! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch!
    I appreciate that you took the time to comment, you're my first commenter :D

    ReplyDelete